Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun

I know this is a little late, but I'll try to be better with this blogging thing.

On the week of Thanksgiving we were blessed with a visit from Brian's parents. It was a really special week. We spent the time relaxing, having delicious food, and wonderful company. Brian and his dad smoked the turkey and it was amazing. They didn't set the house on fire so I call it a success, although Rob almost set himself on fire. Too much lighter fluid and then lighting a match was probably not a winning combination. Anyway, nobody was hurt and we have a burnt patch on the grass to remind us of our first Thanksgiving in our home. We were really sad to see them go. I especially miss having a sparkling clean kitchen (thanks Janice) and their company. Luckily, Christmas is around the corner and we cannot wait to go home and see all of the family.

We are thankful for all of your love and support. We are so blessed to have you in our lives.

1 comment:

Monica B said...

Don't you love how clean your kitchen is when a mom is around? I always feel guilty afterwards though, like I should have been cleaning it. Glad you had fun!