On September 28th at 1:23 pm, one week ago today, Payson Matthew decided to make his grand appearance into this world and into our hearts. He weighs 8lbs and is 21 inches long. We are in love with this little guy. More info to follow when I'm not so exhausted.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a beautiful baby boy!!! He looks so precious and cute, and I can't wait to get my hands on him!! He looks like both of you, and I'll bet the dark brown hair will be blond in no time!! What a sweety!!! Hey I've got my ticket to fly out on the 29th of this month, and can't wait!!! So excited!!! So very happy for you, and can see how this lucky little guy could capture anyones heart!!! Love and miss you more than ever!!!! Love Mom
He's beautiful Erika. I think it's the grandma's jobs to say "I can't wait to get my hands on him/her". I don't know how many times I've heard that from our moms. Too funny!
Post a Comment