We had our second prenatal appointment on Tuesday where we got to hear the heartbeat. It's so amazing that there's a little heart beating in there. Our little "pumpkin" due October 8th, had a strong heartbeat of 150. The doctor said all my bloodwork from the last visit was great and that I have a low-risk pregnancy. I feel pretty good. I'm still quite exhausted, but not much to complain about. I'm definitely getting bigger and showing. Only 5 more weeks until school is done and I can relax during a much needed summer break. Here are some pictures taken at 15 weeks 2 days!
Saturday, April 18, 2009
15 weeks Along!
We had our second prenatal appointment on Tuesday where we got to hear the heartbeat. It's so amazing that there's a little heart beating in there. Our little "pumpkin" due October 8th, had a strong heartbeat of 150. The doctor said all my bloodwork from the last visit was great and that I have a low-risk pregnancy. I feel pretty good. I'm still quite exhausted, but not much to complain about. I'm definitely getting bigger and showing. Only 5 more weeks until school is done and I can relax during a much needed summer break. Here are some pictures taken at 15 weeks 2 days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment