Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Chunky Baby

On Thursday, Brian and Laura went in with me to the medical clinic to check on the baby. I had a very small amount of blood and was nervous. It turns out, I have another UTI and the blood was from my kidneys not because of the baby. I didn't even have any symptoms, but the midwive said I caught it pretty early so that is good. They did an ultrasound on the baby and at 25 weeks he is measuring 28 weeks and 3 days. The technician said he was a "chunky" baby. Oh boy! He is already over 2 LBS. We have less than 15 weeks to go now and my only real complaint is the swelling in my hands and feet. Oh well, the baby is healthy and that's all that matters.

2 comments:

dccampagne said...

Oh no!! So sorry you have another UTI!! That's two now in the last 25weeks. Hope you get over it soon!! This little guy is growing fast it seems!!! Maybe he'll come early, never know??? So excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to meet our new little grandson!!! Hey I'm having fun shopping for him and will be sending a package tomorrow. Wish I could shop with you though!!! Miss you guys more than ever!!! Take care and Love and miss you more!!! Love Mom

Monica B said...

Uh-oh! Chunky babies are great, but not the most fun to give birth too. But if you get the epi, it won't make a difference anyway. Glad everything's okay with your little guy!