Sunday, June 14, 2009

Congratulations Captain Brian


This is a little late, but Brian was promoted to Captain June 1st! I am so proud of you, Bri. I love you with all my heart.


Here is a picture of Brian from the Air Force Academy as a senior cadet. He sure has come a long way.

2 comments:

Monica B said...

Congrats to Bri!! We miss you guys!

dccampagne said...

Great picture, I remember that one since I have the same one!! So proud and excited for you Brian!!! Only 4 months or so (16 wks) till you become a daddy!!! WOW!!! Can't believe how fast time flys!! Take care and I know you will stay safe!! Love and miss you guys more than ever!!! Congratulation Captain Brian!!! Couldn't have happened to a better guy!! I wonder if your little guy will follow in his dads footsteps? Never know, but might be a little early to think about that!! Ha!! Counting the days to see you again!! Thanks too for having Laura this summer! Sounds like she is loving being with you guys!! Much love, Miss you Mom