Here are some pictures of our new patio and Kasey, Laura, and I playing in the little kiddie pool we set up in our backyard to cool off. Brian is the photographer, so unfortunately he isn't in any of them. I'll try to get him in some pictures soon. I am 22 and a half weeks pregnant and my stomach is getting bigger every day. I am also retaining water because my hands and feet are very swollen. We have been enjoying my dad's visit and Laura's summer visit here.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Summer Fun
Here are some pictures of our new patio and Kasey, Laura, and I playing in the little kiddie pool we set up in our backyard to cool off. Brian is the photographer, so unfortunately he isn't in any of them. I'll try to get him in some pictures soon. I am 22 and a half weeks pregnant and my stomach is getting bigger every day. I am also retaining water because my hands and feet are very swollen. We have been enjoying my dad's visit and Laura's summer visit here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow! Your new patio looks great! I LOVE the pic of Kasey standing up on his hind legs. You're looking amazing! I think the heat brings on the swollen hands and feet. My feet/ankles got huge. I looked like Shrek. Ew. I thought it would go away right away as soon as I had her, but they were big for about a week afterwards too. Weird. Miss you loads!
Post a Comment